Main menu пріовл
Proceedings of VNAU
Scientific publications VNAU
A series of `Economics` is a collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University started its operation as a separate part of the University publications from the second half of 2010.
By the time the results of economic research published in the same collection. During the last period of 2010 -2012. within the series was released collection of 10 rooms (2 in 2010, 4 - in 2011, and 4 in 2012).
Re-collection took place in 2010 and according to the frequency of publication of the registration document is 4 times a year, strictly adhered to in 2010-2012.
According to the Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University is the list of scientific publications, which can publish the results of theses for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences and which may be cited in scientific articles and theses.
Main research areas, which made the publication:
- Study of the most important problems of scientific, technical, socio-economic, socio political, human potential for competitiveness Ukraine.
- Use information technology to manage.
- Economic aspects of alternative energy.
- Studies of the economic efficiency of agricultural production.
- Economic and social consequences of the agricultural land market.
- Directions and funding mechanisms improve the agricultural sector.
- Organizational and economic factors of effective use of financial resources.
- Development of new methods of accounting in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Development and implementation of innovative technologies in agricultural enterprises.
- Development of institutional and legal framework of economic regulation of agricultural enterprises.